='text/javascript'> posts_no_thumb_sum =1200; posts_thumb_sum = 1200; img_thumb_height = 190; img_thumb_width = 220;

sobota, 18 marca 2017

LOVELY DRESSES STYLEWE

I love dresses. I hope you like all those from below photos. You can find beauty in every season. Spring is already underway, but it is never too late to post about this beautiful time that lasts. Of course, the weather is really beautiful. You need to be able to find positives. I find I am such and there are certainly beautiful spring colors. Pastels, for example, my favorite colors. You do not need too much looking around to see the beautiful climate. In the street everyone is different. 




The best fashion for spring is simple fashion. It seems to me that at that time the best you can combine with accessories, scarves, handbags. Today, a few words on the subject. I love the velvet accents, which are now in vogue. Certainly warm thick scarf, beanie, coat - is a necessity. I do not forget also about shoes. The stores are a whole bunch of new cuts. The bad weather sometimes does not really want me to go shopping, so I look online. Online so I found a shop that has a range of autumn trends. If you want to check it out, then I invite you to the page StyleWe. Especially nice way to stand out among the crowd (but without exaggeration) will supply a very girly and trendy fashion recently, so-called. two piece dresses. Anyway, I will not beat about the bush and see for yourself. Below are some inspiring images and examples, and links course. I really love black bikini top and plus size tunic tops for leggings!   I invite you! You can buy those things on StyleWe - it is really good site to buy cool dress!

I recommend you also an article: https://blog.stylewe.com/alicia-keys-no-makeup-look/





1 komentarz:

Dziękuję za odwiedziny :-) Pozdrawiam,
Martyna.